Our central Government has launched many schemes for the welfare of people; Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is one of them. The Government aims to provide affordable housing to every citizen of India.
Even today, many people in India do not have a home due to their financial situation. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a scheme by the Central Government to overcome this situation.
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi Ji, launched Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) in 2015. To provide affordable housing to (EWS) economically weaker sections of the society.
In the financial year 2022-2023, the Government of India has granted more than Rs 28,000 crore for the rural housing scheme. Earlier, this scheme had a deadline of 31st July 2022, intending to provide two crores of affordable housing, but now it has been extended to 2024. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) has a target of 2.95 Cr. Puchha houses till 2024.
If you are looking for your dream home under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY), then you are at the right place. In this article, Larisa Realtech will give you information regarding the PMAY scheme, PMAY eligibility criteria, how to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna online/offline and benefits.
So, let us start this article with PMAY benefits.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Scheme benefits
PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna) was launched to cross the difference between the supply and demand for urban housing and to provide a home to every citizen. Below there are some objectives of this scheme.
- It hasthe vision to construct more affordable housing projects with a joint venture of the public and private sectors.
- PMAY was launched to promote affordable housing for the economically weaker section through a Subsidy of Credit linked.
- This scheme also provides a subsidy for the beneficiary during an individual house construction
- To re-establish the slums and backwardness through Private developers.
- It will give basic facilities like gas connection, water supply or electricity etc.
- Individuals with disabilities and Senior Citizens have more priority on the ground floor.
- Even the loan can be paid within 20 years.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) Eligibility
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation defines the eligibility Of PMAY as below.
- To apply this scheme, candidate should be citizen of India.
- The beneficiary must be 18 years of age or more.
- The candidate did not receive any benefits from the state or central Government.
- Applicants and their family members do not have their property in India
- If a beneficiary applies for PMAY, the applicants should not own a pucca house or any other family members.
- The eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Yojna is that the beneficiary can be a daughter or son and married or unmarried.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Eligibility Parameters
|Particulars||EWS||LIG||MIG I||MIG II|
|Total household income||Up to Rs 3 Lacs*||Rs 3 -6 Lacs*||Rs 6 -12 Lacs*||Rs 12 -18 Lacs*|
|Max loan tenure||20 yrs.||20 yrs.||20 yrs.||20 yrs.|
|Max dwelling unit carpet area||30 sq. m.||60 sq. m.||160 sq. m.||200 sq. m.|
|Max loan amount allowed for subsidy||Rs 6 Lacs||Rs 6 Lacs||Rs 9 Lacs||Rs 12 L Lacs|
|Discount rate for net present value (NPV) calculation of interest subsidy (%)||9.00%||9.00%||9.00%||9.00%|
|Max. interest subsidy amount||Rs 2,67,280||Rs 2,67,280||Rs 2,35,068||Rs 2,30,156|
Beneficiaries Under PMAY Scheme
Below there are categories under PMAY Scheme.
- The annual income growth of Middle-Income Groups (MIG) is Rs. 6 to 12 lacs
- The yearly income of Middle Group (MIG) is Rs 12 to 18 lacs
- The annual income between Rs 3 to 6 lakhs comes under (LIGs) Low-income Groups
- The yearly income up to Rs 3 lakhs comes in (EWS) Economically Weaker Section
The beneficiaries from Low-income Groups and Middle-Income Groups are eligible for the Credit linked subsidy that comes under the PMAY scheme. Every Applicant has compulsory to submit their affidavit as income proof.
How to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna online @pmaymis .gov.in
You can easily apply for this scheme online or offline method.
Below are the methods to apply for this scheme to get affordable housing. Follow these steps to fill online form PMAY scheme.
Step 1. Firstly, you have to visit the official website for the online application of the PMAY scheme (pmaymis,gov. in)
Step 2. Now click on “citizen assessment” and then click on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online application option.
Step 3. You must enter your Aadhar Card Number and click on the “Check” option to validate your information.
Step 4. After verifying your Aadhar details, fill out the form and give your details as mentioned in the state. Keep sure that all the given details must be correct. Otherwise, your application will reject.
Steps 5. The Applicant should have to fill in asked details like income, bank details, personal details, and other required details.
Step 6. After entering all your details, you must scroll down, fill in the captcha, and click on submit option. After submission, your application will be under process.
Step 7. You can change your filled information if you fill in the wrong information by entering your Aadhar information and application.
How to find your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna List?
The Government of India has released the beneficiaries list annually per the SECC 2011 Data. To see your name in the PMAY list, follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website (pmay gov in)
- Then fill in the registration number.
- Click on Submit option to view your status.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is one of the best initiatives by the Government of India for rural development. You should regularly see the list if you are eligible for this scheme and looking for affordable housing.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Status?
If you need clarification on how to check your PMAY application status, then follow these steps to check the status of your application.
Step 1. Firstly, you to visit the official website (pmay gov in)
Step 2. You have two options to check the status 1. Fill in your mobile number, Father’s name and your name. 2. Enter your mobile number and Assessment ID.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
The Ministry of Rural Development’s launched scheme name (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Gramin”, or PMAY scheme, is one of the three major nationwide welfare Programs for the welfare of Gramin people.
To achieve this aim, the Government of India has allocated more than Rs.130,000 crores to attain this goal, with a powerful motive and strong vision. The State Government and Federal Government will pay the amount in two different ratios of 60:40 for the plain region and a proportion of 90:10 for the hilly areas, including the Himalayan states and Northeast states. After the implementation of PMAY Gramin, around 1.3 crore homes have been constructed.
What are the Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
The documents required for this scheme are:
- Must have Aadhar Card
- Applicant must have valid account information or bank details
- Registration Number of Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
- Identity Proof such as Voter ID or Aadhar
- You must have an affidavit of you or your family to prove that you don’t have a pucca house.
- Job card Number (Optional)
- NOC, Income Proof, Photos.
How to Apply PMAY Offline?
If you want to apply this scheme offline, you can directly go near common services centres (CSC) to fill out the application form. You have to fill out the form and enter all your details correctly.
After filling out the form, you must submit it and give other required documents.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Bank List
Suppose you are looking for a loan under PMAY Scheme. In that case, you can easily apply for a loan from any scheduled commercial bank, State cooperative bank, regular regional bank, Housing Finance company, Urban cooperative bank, or any other institution under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
PMAY Scheme or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has helped lakhs of Indians realize the dream of their own home. Using the PMAY list and PMAY beneficiary status online, they can check the PMAY status of their home loan.
The Government of India releases the PMAY list so citizens can quickly check their names on the PMAY list online. Even citizens can check Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana’s status online; they can check the status of their home loan.
Calculation: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy
If you want to calculate the interest on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy, then follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of PMAY.
- Then, find “subsidy calculator” after clicking on the subsidy calculator, you will redirect to another page.
- Now, you must fill in the family’s yearly income; otherwise, slide the orange bar.
- Fill out the loan section as per requirements, or slide the bar.
- Now, fill in the tenure section, or slide the orange bar.
- Now, you must answer the question (is this your first pucca house?) and select yes or no.
- Fill the Carpet Area (in square meters) as per requirements.
After filling in the requested information, the page will show all your scheme details. Now you can see your Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana subsidy and amount.
What are the Main Components of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme?
The Indian Government has developed four components to ensure a maximum number of people are covered in this scheme, depending on their finances, income, and availability of land.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 – (Affordable Housing in Partnership)
In this scheme, the central Government of India aims to provide support of Rs 1.5 lakhs to the families under EWS (Economically Weaker Section) for the construction and purchasing of houses. As per the scheme, the State or union territories can connect with either Private organizations or agencies to develop the projects.
Under this scheme:
· The state government or UT will set the maximum price for the units planned to be provided to buyers under the EWS category.
· To make houses affordable for EWS, the Carpet area will decide the value.
· If the private organization is not involved in making houses, then there will be no profit margin between the State and UTs.
· If private developers are involved, the State or UTs will decide the house’s selling price using a transparent procedure based on Center, state or UTs incentives.
· If a housing project has 35 per cent of the total units developed for EWS, then a central grant will be applicable for the housing project.
2. PMAY – CLSS (Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme)
One of the essential contemplations of India’s shortcomings is providing the opportunity for housing at an affordable price and limited funding.
To finish this difficulty or problem, the Government of India developed the Scheme CLSS (Credit Linked Subsidy) under PMAY to recognize the need for subsidizing home loans. So, the urban poor could either build their own home or build.
The table will explain what’s covered under the CLSS scheme.
|Type||Women Ownership||Household Income (Rs)||Subsidy Interest||Max. Carpet Area||Validity||Max. Interest Subsidy Amount||Purpose of loan|
|EWS & LIG||Yes||Up to Rs 6 lakh||6.50%||60 sq m||2022||R. 2.67 lakh||Extension/ Construction/Purchase|
|MIG -1||No||Rs 6-12 lakh||4.00%||160 sq m||2019||Rs. 2.35 lakh||Purchase/ Construction|
|MIG -2||No||Rs 12-18 lakh||3.00%||200 sq m||2019||Rs. 2.30 lakh||Purchase/ Construction|
3. PMAY – BLC (Beneficiary-led Individual House Construction/Enhancements)
This scheme applies to those families under economically weaker sections who can’t avail the benefits of projects like (AHP, CLSS, and ISSR).
Such payers will likely get financial support from the central Government of Up to Rs. 1.5 Lakh for either renovating an existing house or constructing a new house.
Under this BLC scheme:
· The Central Government will provide unit support in plain areas between Rs 70,000 and Rs 1.20 lakh and hilly areas and geo-difficult regions between Rs 75,000 and Rs 1.30 lakh
· For land ownership, it is compulsory to provide personal and other identity documents to the ULBs (Under Local Bodies).
· If Residents from other slums that have kutcha or semi-pucca houses can take that hasn’t been from this policy
· The State government will set up a team to monitor the construction status using geo-tagged photographs.
4. ISSR (In-situ Slum Redevelopment)
Under the In-situ Redevelopment scheme, the Government aims to rehabilitate slums by providing houses to the people of slums with the help of private organizations.
But the number of houses will be finalized by the Central gov. on the other hand State government or UT will decide the beneficiary contribution.
Under this scheme:
· If the residents of slums are eligible for the scheme to construct their houses, then the Government will support Rs. 1 lakh financial assistance.
· Private investors will be selected through bidding, and the contract will give those investors the best offers.
· During house construction, the Government will provide temporary quarters to slum residents.
We hope you read our article entirely and all your doubts about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, how to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana online and offline, Eligibility of PMAY Yojana, Documents required for PM Awas Yojana, Beneficiaries under it, subsidy under this scheme and all major doubts regarding this Yojana has been solved.
If you are looking for Affordable Housing projects in Gurgaon, then contact us – at 8750-868686
Please share this article with your family and friends so that they can gain some valuable Knowledge about this Yojana or PM Awas Yojana.
1. How can I check PMAY list 2021-22?
Firstly, you have to visit website (pmay .gov.in)
- Click on select beneficiary, then click on “request by name.”
- Enter your Aadhar information
- If your Aadhar is linked with scheme, then you can see the beneficiary list
2. How can I check my PMAY status online?
- Visit the PMAY official website
- Then search “Citizen Assessment” from menu.
- Now, click on Track your Assessment
- Then select search option ID type, name of father, name and evaluation id.
- Enter your ID number, father name, mobile number, district.
- After entering enrolling number and Assessment ID, you can check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Status online
3. How is PMAY subsidy credited?
If any people applicable for pm awas yojana, and submit the application, then your bank will obtain subsidy from the National Housing Bank. After the confirmation, the bank will send the subsidy to the account.
4. What is the last date for PMAY scheme 2021-22?
March 21, 2022 last date for PMAY scheme 2021-22.
5. Who is eligible for PMAY scheme?
The applicant or other family member should not have pucca house, family with annual income between 3 to 18 lakhs are eligible for PMAY scheme.
6. I own a plot of land without any construction. Am I eligible for PMAY?
Yes, you are eligible for PMAY. Under beneficiary led individual construction you are eligible.
7. How does the government provide the subsidy under Pmay?
The subsidy will credit into the bank accounts, under this scheme.
8. What is the application fee for PMAY?
If you register through online application then it is free. But I you apply at CSC centre you have to pay 25 rs.
9. What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
This scheme is launched by the Indian government to provide housing for EWS people. And to provide affordable housing project for all.
10. How to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana?
You can apply Pm Awas Yojana through online or offline. From your convenient. Larisa Realtech briefly explains the process how to apply of PMAY above
11. How to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list?
You can check the list by visiting official website of PMAY. We have explained the process to check list of PM Awas Yojana.
12. What documents required for PMAY?
Passport, Aadhar card, bank statement, voter card, life insurance policy are some essentials documents required for PMAY
13. Which bank is best for PMAY loan?
HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda are some best banks for PMAY loan.
14. How can I check my PMAY status?
You can check the status by visiting official website. Enter your assessment ID OR fill your information like father’s name, your name. then check your status.
15. How much PMAY subsidy I will?
2.67 lacs maximum subsidy under PMAY scheme.