17 Common Real Estate Questions Asked by Homebuyers
1. Should I buy or rent a home?
2. What kind of home can I afford?
3. Should I buy an existing home or a new build?
4. What are the local amenities and resources in my desired area?
5. How big a down payment should I make?
6. When should I apply for a mortgage pre-approval?
7. How can I save money on my mortgage loan?
8. How do I look for a home?
9. How can I buy a home in a seller’s market?
10. Is it possible to buy a home and sell my current one simultaneously?
11. What is the market value of my home?
12. How long do real estate transactions take?
13. Can I still back out of real estate contracts?
14. Do I really need a real estate agent?
15. Can I trust my real estate agent?
16. How much do I pay a real estate agent?
17. Are real estate commissions negotiable?